- World Day against trafficking in persons: sharing responsibility and showing solidarity to the victims
- Singapore -Tackling future policing challenges with AI and robotics
- Turin -
- The Hague -Artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies are two of the most promising, complex, and fast advancing current technological developments.
- Specialised training on the transnational organised crime involvement in the precious metals and gemstones supply chainPretoria, South Africa -
- The German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety, the German Federal Criminal Police and UNICRI join forces against food fraud and related organized crime activitiesBerlin -
- The Hague -Strategic partnership between UNICRI and 1Qbit to support the Centre on AI and Robotics The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) and 1QB Information Technologies, Inc.
- New York (USA) -Rehabilitation and reintegration of foreign terrorist fighters and violent extremist offenders A Discussion of good practices and lessons learned Within the framework of the High-level Conference of Heads of Counter-Terrorism A
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Applying technology to reinforce security and promote development Palais des Nations, 8-14 avenue de la Paix (Pregny gate), Room 24 Geneva, Switzerland 13 June 2018 The meeting Applying technology to reinforce securit
- Celebrating 50 years of partnership with Italy in advancing justice and security through innovation and dialogueVienna -27th Session of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice (CCPCJ) UNICRI 1968-2018 Celebrating 50 years of partnership with Italy in advancing justice and security through innovation and dialogue Within
- Bridging the Gaps between Prison and Community based Rehabilitation and Reintegration Programs for Violent Extremist OffendersTurin (Italy) -
- Turin, Italy -
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -Expert workshop on Blockchain Opportunities and Challenges On Monday 29 January, at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, UNICRI convened a restricted group of global experts from international organizations, the private sector and
- OIE Headquarters, Paris (France) -OIE Ad Hoc Group on Veterinary Legislation: A Review of Veterinary Legislation to Address Biological Threats On 23-25 January 2018, UNICRI participated in a three-day ad hoc group meeting convened by the World Organisation for Animal Hea